Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Check out this crazy kid!

Well.... this entry is solely dedicated to the crap my kid gets into. Here's a list of the top 5 things she wants to make a mess with

5. Pancake Mix
4. Makeup
3. Baby Wipes
2. Dog Food
1. Baby Powder.. or any kind of powder. She dumped Adam's foot powder all over the house one time.

This kid will make a mess of anything she can get her hands on. She came up to me the other day to tell me how her shoes were sparkly and I assumed she was just wearing sparkly shoes and then I looked at her and saw this...
Here she is covered in mommy's make up! Oh and it wasn't only over her new birthday clothes and her face, but also embedded into the carpet in her bedroom and all over her blankets. Gimme a break!
 Oh.... and baby powder??

These pictures were taken on TWO separate occasions. But don't be fooled.... there were many more than that.
I don't have photos of the messes she has made with the baby wipes, dog food, and pancake mix. BUT let me tell you.... this is a battle I wage on a daily basis. If I turn my back for one second, everything turns to sh*t. Oh and speaking of sh*t.... that actually would've been in the Top 3 because I can't even count the number of times I have had to clean poo out of her hair, off her body, out of her sheets, off her toys, off the wall... I could keep going but I think you get the point. I like to call her my Child of Mass Destruction. It's only fitting. If anyone has any AMAZING stories of their messy little children or any funny pictures PLEASE share :)



1 comment:

  1. I am loving your blog!!! You are such an amazing and awesome mom!! Love you!! From your number one fan ;)

    ReplyDelete