Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Trip Down the Rabbit Hole

Earlier I promised I would give you guys pictures of Kinsley's Alice in Wonderland party, so after waiting sooo patiently here you go...

Wearing her Queen of Hearts dress that her Grandma Deb made her!

Me and the birthday girl.

Hangin out with Alice. Dang. My kid has crazy hair!

The flamingo tablecloth is actually a shower curtain from Target.

Cupcakes I made for her party. It was my first attempt so they aren't PERFECT.

Kool-aid bursts with tags that say "Drink Me" to resemble the little vial of potion Alice drinks in the movie. And plastic milk bottles with a blue sugar rim and paper straws from etsy.

Adam's yummy deviled eggs on the left. And on the right are my teacup shaped deviled egg tea sandwiches. Which were a huge hit. I just diced up hardboiled egg, put all the crap in a bowl, added the salad dressing, mustard, pickle juice, and salt/pepper/paprika and voila..... deviled egg salad! They went quick.

A view of the table

All of the characters from Alice in Wonderland came over for Kinsley's party!

Kinsley and her best friend taking a snack break. There's always time for cheeseballs!!
And there you have it. I definately need to get a better camera so I can take better pictures of food. It never looks as good on my camera as it does in person. One day I'll make it my mission to guy buy a fancy camera. But I hope this gives you an idea of how cute it was. I didn't really take too many pictures since I was trying to run around the whole time. But I do know my dad has a TON that I haven't even seen yet.... he needs to get on that since her birthday was November 21st!! All he has to do is upload them to facebook so I can steal them for you to see. Sheesh. Hope you loved it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment