Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Photo Dump

I have done SOOOO many pieces lately that I can't keep this blog updated. Painting furniture takes all my time then I forget about this. Now I'm just backed up on pictures so I am going to take a photo dump. Right here, right now. Enjoy this shit :)


Upcycled Creepy Baby Dresser
before... ew. scary.

yep, that's what I'm talkin about. Look at it. Daaaaayumn.

New knobs can make ALL the difference!

Pink Spindle Side Table
 




Distressed Round Tables
 




Neon & Damask TV Trays





Please don't hate me for just posting pictures right now. I just want to show you all the pretties. If you want to know how I did something, please ask me in the comments. I really want to share, but its 3:30am and I caaaaaaaaaan't. Love you, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment