Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Berry Banana Nutribullet Recipe

This smoothie is currently ranked as my new #1 favorite. It is so delicious! But before I get too excited, let's talk a little. I currently inherited a TON of fruit from my best friend's parents. They are big on the smoothie's also, and they are lucky enough to own a Vitamix (jealous), so they buy their fruit in bulk and basically have a ton of fruit all the time. They decided to send a huge amount home with their daughter who then decided to give it to me because she knows I'm doing this smoothie thing. I got multiple bags of strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, grapes, and blueberries and decided to use some of that fruit for my smoothie today.

I call this one

BERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
 
2 handfuls of Organic Girl "Super Greens"
1 banana
1 large handful of blueberries
1 handful of strawberries
1/2 handful of pineapple
water
 
All of this fruit, except the banana, was frozen. Not store bought frozen fruit, but fresh fruit that was then stored in the freezer. So what I'm trying to say is... well, lots of this fruit was frozen when I went to blend it. This smoothie is very nice & creamy and has a great consistency!
 

 
 
As you can see it isn't a green smoothie for once, there's so many berries it just kind of hides the greens which is awesome. This thing is packed with antioxidants and tastes like a sip of heaven. I strongly recommend you to make this asap. This is going to be a short post today, got lots of stuff to get done and I'm babysitting and there's only so much time in a day. Hope you guys enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment