Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Chairs, Chairs, Chairs.


Pete: There are five different types of chairs in this hotel room.
Ben: Holy fuck. What are they all doing in here?
Pete: These are five different types of chairs.
Ben: Get them out of here, man. This is too many chairs for one room.
Pete: There’s a guy that works for this hotel. His whole job is to find chairs. Look at this one. Look at it! It’s gold and red, and it’s kind of shiny, shiny thread. Unbelievable. It is beautiful and it feels amazing.
Ben: The tall one’s gawking at me and the short one’s being very droll


This is what I think of when I look at all the chairs I have fixed up.

I have upholstered,and painted all these chairs. I fell madly in love with this first one, and it is currently sitting upstairs in my living room next to the most BEAUTIFUL distressed chevron table I have ever painted. I will post a blog on that next. But here are chairs. Lots of different kinds.


Elephant Chair


 
 
Carved Rose Chairs






Kelly Green Folding Chair
 


 
 
Vintage Toile Chair





 Vintage Table & Chairs






There you have it. That's basically almost all the chairs sitting in my house/garage at the moment. Lots of work involved in all, some more than others. They all look beautiful but that elephant chair... MINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment