Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

By George, I think she's got it!

Hehe, just a little quote from My Fair Lady.
 
So I've started this little furniture restoration.. thing and decided I probably need a name for it. I pondered for a while, I thought maybe something cutesy? So I asked my 4 year old and all she could come up with was stuff like paint, rainbows, and kitties... sorry girl but I'm not naming my anything "the painted kitty". My mind goes straight to the gutter. Then I tried to find stuff that I could use my name in... Jayme. Jayme's what though? Jayme's Furniture - BORING. Nothing really went with that. Then I thought about my last name... Rayne. Ding ding ding! That was the winner. Rayne Repurpose. Rayne Recycle (no, Im not a trash man) Rayne Restore. Rayne Restoration. I think the double R's make it roll very smoothly... it just sounded right. So I have officially named my business/hobby/whatever:
 
 
 
This is the banner from my facebook group that I started as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/404931949648322/
 
Anyway, things have been going great. Couldn't be more excited! And speaking of excited... here is a sneak peak at something that is going to be AH-MA-ZING!
 
 
Yeah, my picture frame says "Every Day I'm Hustlin"...  ain't that the truth! Can't wait to complete the bottom half of this hutch, it is going to be THE. COOLEST. THING. EVER.
 
PS - don't you like how I stage all my photos with all this wonderful décor?! I'm hoping it'll catch someone's eye and make them buy it lol. Wishful thinking :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment