Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Dip Dye Obsession!

Dip Dyed & Upholstered Elephant Chair
 
This is BY FAR one of my absolute most favorite pieces I have done so far. It has such a funky charm to it, I actually can't force myself to part with it. It's up in my living room now, I think it has found it's forever home... for now. Until I find something that I love even more, who knows. I change my mind like I change my underwear. Anyway, here are some photos!

Total Cost: $35


This was a swap & shop find, for $15 I couldn't pass it up! It had such wonderful potential.



I decided to do the front and back of the back piece different fabrics to switch things up. I really love how it turned out and it matches my living room PERFECTLY!!




 The elephants, the colors, the dip dyed legs.... TO. DIE. FOR. I am slightly obsessed with the dipped legs right now, it gives it a great pop of color without making the chair too overwhelming. Plus it's really easy. I went to an estate sale recently and found some fabric for SUPER cheap and had planned on using it for this chair but I decided to hit up Joann's just for shits & giggles and found these fabrics and I just knew exactly what to do with the chair. I'm a proud mama bear right now :)





No comments:

Post a Comment