Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Little Odds and Ends!

Hexagon Side Tables

Would you believe me if I told you I got TWO of these tables for $13 total!? Crazy right?? Who would want to part with these beautiful end tables for such a ridiculously low price? Not me! I just love the shape, the doors, the hardware... these little guys are great! I have actually finished one of them in a nice turquoise color, not sure if I want to do the second one the same and sell as a set or do a chalk paint and antique finish on the other one and sell individually... Also I kind of want to keep one. For the price I paid, it really wouldn't hurt my budget if one of these didn't sell. I am trying to talk myself into it haha.


UPDATE: I painted the second one a lime green, it looks fabulous. And I sold them both. Wooooohooo!

Total Cost: $25
 



Bought 2 of these at a little antique thrift store for $6 a piece! What a steal!!



Spray paint used to be my friend, after this table... not so much. I'm in hand cramp central over here!






 And here are the last 2 things that I forgot to take before pictures of... I always do that. I have a nice, fancy little camera and either I take pictures with my shattered POS iPhone or I totally forget to take a before pic at all. I blame it on Mommy Brain, it's a disease. You forget your phone, your keys, your phone... I said that. Okay well here are a few more things I restored. I'm going to end this for tonight because things might get weird if I don't. Toodle-oo Kangaroos!


This was a $10 swap & shop find, I think it is absolutely gorgeous. The beads and the little cherubs, sooo cute!!

Last, but not least, another swap & shop find that has been sitting in my daughter's room untouched for about a year. I took her to home depot and let her pick out the color and this is what she chose. I'd say it was a mighty fine choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment