Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Ooops, I did it again!!



Yeah, you heard me.... HEALTHY!!
 I would rate this recipe "difficult" on a scale of easy to difficult, so follow closely.
Here we go....

What you need:



FROZEN banana
Cocoa Powder

Get all your sh*t together then....

PEEL your banana. If it's still super frozen (like mine was) I say just nuke it for like 30 seconds.... maybe doing it in intervals of 10 seconds. It worked for me, so it might work for you.

Take your frozen banana and put it into a blender. 

Add 2 tsp. cocoa powder.

BLEND.

Remove from blender and put into a bowl.

Put a spoon, or straw, or fork, or spatula.... or whatever you have nearby, into the bowl.

EAT  IT.

Did you get all that?? I know that was confusing so I hope you understood everything.

This crap is super yummy if you're a fan of bananas. I love all fruit, except pears, but I try not to discriminate. Also, this is really good kid food. My little turd nugget gobbled this right up.



 Also, you could probably add strawberries and make it like a milkshake but just use all frozen fruit, don't take my word for that because it might not turn out right, it's just an idea. Good luck in all of your endeavors.

This is Bella. She's my cat.

Bella says bye f*ckers, it's time for a nap!!! (and NOOOO, I did not name her after that Twilight bitch, she was born well before those wonderful movies, so I'm not one of those people. Don't worry)
Side note: I don't think Kristen Stewart is a bitch, I do not know her. She's real pretty, sometimes. So good for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment