Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Strawberry and Banana Chocolate Nachos!!

This might be the most delicious recipe I have ever found in my life. I found the strawberry nachos on pinterest and decided to mix it up and add bananas and HOLY SH*T this is effing amazing!!!

Ingredients:
Flour Tortilla
Butter - melted
Cinnamon
Sugar
Strawberries (aprox 5, chopped up)
Banana (I used half)
Chocolate Chips
Vegetable Oil

Preheat oven to 350.

While the oven is preheating, add some sugar to your strawberries, and then set them aside. I used 2 packets of splenda and it was plenty. So, you only need a little bit, depending on how sweet you like it.


Do this, and set it aside.
NEXT, get your tortillas out and butter them. Like so...


THEN, get that cinnamon and sugar and cover that baby. My advice - go overboard. Too much is never a bad thing in this scenario.



Cut it up like a pizza.



Toss it on a baking sheet and put it in the oven for about 10 minutes. While your "Nacho chips" are baking, start melting your chocolate. Add a little bit of vegetable oil to make it drizzable.




You're chips should be getting close to done now, so you can go ahead and pull it out... (that's what she said)


Now that my strawberries are nice and sweet I chopped up some bananners and added them into the mix.



This is the easy part. Put your fruit on the chips.



Now you can add the chocolate. Drizzle it EVERYWHERE. The more the merrier, I say.





Now, go grab a fork and about 50 napkins, unbutton your pants, and ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment